Downton Abbey BTS x
- I’ve been married. I know everything.
- Look after all my women folk, including Isis (especially Isis)
- I’m not aloof, am I? - Do you want me to answer truthfully or like a lady’s maid? - Let’s move on.
- You’re quite a plotter when you want to be, aren’t you? - It’s a skill all women must learn.
- I’m not going! They’re my pigs!
- I can scramble eggs. That’s about it.
- You’ll be rewarded in heaven. - The sooner the better.
- By the time we go back we looked as if we’d been wrestling in mud. - And had you? - No. But then it’s always nice to leave something for another time.
- Oh, goodie-goodie!
Damn Episode 7 had so much wonderful movement and life. One of the very best. Nothing like seeing cars, buses and motorcycles bustling about and people embarking on travel for a sense of energy. The Edith and Rosamund scenes in London felt genuinely poignant.
I want to say this episode was a…
Joanne Froggatt in the Renaissance painting (Antonio del Pollaiolo - Portrait of a Young Woman, c. 1475)